Lonsdale Grove COVID-19
Temporary Policy Changes
In compliance with government recommendations and in effort to limit our clients and staff from possible exposure to COVID-19 we are implementing the following temporary policies:
– all tours of our Pet Hotel are cancelled until further notice.
– only 1 person will be permitted to attend our Reception office for check in and check out appointments.
– please use hand sanitizer when using our contract signature pad and credit/debit machine.
– clients won’t be permitted to enter our build beyond the Reception office. Staff will safely walk your pet to and from their private suite while ensuring that they are safe and comfortable.
– we ask that all people entering our building maintain a 1-meter distance from all staff.
– Please limit your pet’s possessions to food, treats and medication. Don’t bring unnecessary bowls, measuring instruments, or toys.
– clients who are returning from countries listed under Active Travel Health Notice please contact us in advance of your arrival. We ask that you do not enter our building. Staff will bring your pet and their belongings outside to the parking area. Payment can be made in advance via telephone using Visa or Mastercard.
– please do not enter our building if you are sick.
– Please accept our grateful “thank you” rather than shaking hands.
– In the remote possibility that all staff and the owners are required to go into lockdown and/or self isolation your pets would have to stay with us for the 2 weeks. We would be working to maintain our usual high standard of care, but all check ins and outs would be suspended until any lockdown was lifted.
Having less traffic in the building will help us to maintain our usual premium surfaces and air cleaning sanitization protocols. Your pets will continue to enjoy our hospitality, attention and individual care and have a great time! We are committed to excellence in health and safety practices for the pets in our care and their human families by reducing risk where possible.
For additional information:
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Rick and Paul and team.